English:
A standard business English expression indicating the intention to hold a second discussion on a specific plan or proposal; the original Chinglish has an inverted word order that does not conform to English expression habits.
中文:
表示意图对某一具体计划或方案进行二次讨论的标准商务英文表达;原中式英语语序颠倒,不符合英文表达习惯。
该中式英语是中文“方案我们再讨论”的直译。英文中需先放主语we,再接谓语will discuss,后接宾语the proposal,中式英语版本将宾语置于句首,打破了英文句法规范。
📌 Example 1
A: "Is this proposal finalized?" B: "No, we will discuss the proposal again."
A:"这个方案定下来了吗?" B:"没有,我们会再讨论这个方案。"
📌 Example 2
A: "Why do we need to meet again?" B: "Because we will discuss the proposal again."
A:"我们为什么需要再次开会?" B:"因为我们会再讨论这个方案。"
📌 Example 3
A: "Can we approve the proposal directly?" B: "No, we will discuss the proposal again."
A:"我们能直接通过这个方案吗?" B:"不能,我们会再讨论这个方案。"
📌 Example 4
A: "When will we finalize the plan?" B: "We will discuss the proposal again first."
A:"我们什么时候敲定计划?" B:"我们会先再讨论这个方案。"
📌 Example 5
A: "Are there any problems with the proposal?" B: "Yes, so we will discuss the proposal again."
A:"这个方案有问题吗?" B:"有,所以我们会再讨论这个方案。"
📌 Example 6
A: "Should we adjust the proposal now?" B: "Not yet, we will discuss the proposal again."
A:"我们现在需要调整方案吗?" B:"还不用,我们会再讨论这个方案。"
📌 Example 7
A: "Will the team members participate in the review?" B: "Yes, we will discuss the proposal again together."
A:"团队成员都会参与评审吗?" B:"是的,我们会一起再讨论这个方案。"
📌 Example 8
A: "Can we give feedback to the client today?" B: "No, we will discuss the proposal again first."
A:"我们今天能给客户反馈吗?" B:"不能,我们要先再讨论这个方案。"
Let me think think
让我想想
"Let me think think" is a Chinglish phrase created by applying Chinese verb redu...
Eat meal yet
吃饭了吗
Have you eaten? Chinese business greeting.
Beat grass scare snake
打草惊蛇
"Beat grass scare snake" is a Chinglish translation of the Chinese idiom "打草惊蛇" ...
💬 Leave a Comment
Share your thoughts on this phrase. No account needed — just your email.