English:
A standard English expression describing the fast growth and progress of a company in scale, performance and business; the original Chinglish lacks the present continuous tense structure required for ongoing actions.
中文:
描述公司在规模、业绩和业务上快速增长与进步的标准英文表达;原中式英语缺少描述正在进行动作所需的现在进行时结构。
该中式英语是中文“我们公司发展迅速”的直译。英文表达持续的发展状态需用现在进行时is developing,用副词rapidly修饰动词,构成标准表达Our company is developing rapidly,中式英语版本未使用。
📌 Example 1
A: "How is your company doing recently?" B: "Very well, our company is developing rapidly."
A:"你们公司最近怎么样?" B:"非常好,我们公司发展迅速。"
📌 Example 2
A: "Why does your company recruit so many people?" B: "Because our company is developing rapidly."
A:"你们公司为什么招这么多人?" B:"因为我们公司发展迅速。"
📌 Example 3
A: "Is your company expanding its business?" B: "Yes, our company is developing rapidly."
A:"你们公司在拓展业务吗?" B:"是的,我们公司发展迅速。"
📌 Example 4
A: "What's the advantage of your company?" B: "Our company is developing rapidly in the industry."
A:"你们公司的优势是什么?" B:"我们公司在行业内发展迅速。"
📌 Example 5
A: "Will your company open new branches?" B: "Yes, our company is developing rapidly."
A:"你们公司会开新的分公司吗?" B:"会的,我们公司发展迅速。"
📌 Example 6
A: "How is the company's performance this year?" B: "Great, our company is developing rapidly."
A:"公司今年业绩怎么样?" B:"很棒,我们公司发展迅速。"
📌 Example 7
A: "Why do you have so many new projects?" B: "Because our company is developing rapidly."
A:"你们为什么有这么多新项目?" B:"因为我们公司发展迅速。"
📌 Example 8
A: "Is your company competitive in the market?" B: "Yes, our company is developing rapidly."
A:"你们公司在市场上有竞争力吗?" B:"有的,我们公司发展迅速。"
Pass the buck
推卸责任
Authentic English business idiom, referring to the behavior of shifting one's ow...
Say one not two
说一不二
"Say one not two" is a Chinglish translation of the Chinese idiom "说一不二" (shuo y...
💬 Leave a Comment
Share your thoughts on this phrase. No account needed — just your email.